Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting Reveal

Hello there Loverlies,

My first reveal for Sunny Day Crafting is up :)

I have a mountain of photos of my great nephew as yet unscrapped so I am dedicating some time and effort into scrapping these.

I am going with a 8.5" x 8.5" format, in the hope of getting them done.

As I don't scrap chronologically, these will be in no particular order :)

So...my first reveal for Sunny Day Crafting Anything Goes challenge:
























I have used buttons and epoxy dots, twine, washi tape, embossing, and some ink splatters.

Have a project to link up for Sunny Day Crafting, head over to the blog and link it up :)

Thanks for popping in.

Deb xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx