Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sept 1 Thursday Scraplift Challenge

Its Thursday Scraplift Challenge at Turtle Soup and at our new home at Creative Inspiration.

The forum is closing at Turtle Soup and Bev has worked extremely hard to find a new home for us to continue to chat, and inspire.

Our new home is called Creative Inspiration and it flows along the very same way that Turtle Soup does.  There is a week changeover period where all challenges, etc will appear on both boards before the switch to Creative Inspration is permanent.  You will need to apply for an account before you can enter the forum.  So why not head over and get applying.  Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

I have chosen this simply sensational layout from TurtleGirl from way back in 2006.  I loved the single photo in the middle of the page, and the background accent.
Sep%201%20Scraplift%20TurtleGirl_zps0ete

I have given my layout a modern twist by using mixed media on the background.  I have used the June Mixed Media Kit from Shop and Crop Scrapbooking
Sep%201%20Scraplift%20a_zpshojxhfgd.jpg

Now it is your turn :)

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you all real soon

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx