Friday, September 2, 2016

Guess What??

I am very excited to  announce that I am joining the Design Team at Sunny Day Crafting.

Challenges are posted each and every Tuesday, and as long as they contain paper, anything goes - cards, tags, journals, ATC's, layouts, etc, etc:

How to Play

  1. Always Anything Goes
  2. New link up every Tuesday
  3. Enter any type of project (card, pocket letter, scrapbook page, tag, 3D, etc.)
  4. Enter as many times as you'd like
  5. Combine with as many other challenges as you like
  6. Top Picks posted at the beginning of the next challenge
This is purely a fun challenge blog without any sponsors, therefore there are no prizes offered, but who needs prizes, right?  Head on over and check out the the current entries.

I will be back with my first project for Sunny Day Crafting on Tuesday.

Deb xx

1 comment:

  1. Deb this is an adorable layout! I have 2 boys and they are always a mess! :) I love it though. Great job. - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx