Sunday, May 5, 2019

The Studio Challenges

Hello Scrappy Friends

This fortnights challenge at The Studio Challenges is the Power of Three, and I loved this one as I had to use 3 photos which is not something I would normally do.


So, I used 3 photos of 3 generations of the family, 3 patterned papers, 3 manufacturers - Kaisercraft, Cocoa Vanilla Studios and Pink Fresh Studio.  I also used 3 colours - pink, green and white, (although the green looks blue on my screen :( .  A three word title using the word three, 3 embellishment clusters in which I used 3 circle diecuts.  There are also 3 enamel dot clusters, or which I have used 3 enamel hearts in.  There are also 3 triangles, which are three sided :)

I think thats it.

How would you go?  Head over to the blog and check out my fabulous design team mates creations - you wont be disappointed, and whilst you are there, why not join in?

Till next time

Deb xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx