Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sketches In Thyme sketch #374

Hello Srappy friends

It is the last sketch of May at Sketches in Thyme, and again it is a fabulous sketch, using a large 10x8 picture!

No photo description available.

I chose to scrap a photo of myself and my great niece, Lucy.  As a regular visitor to my blog you would have seen many photos of Lucy, and I will not apologise for that - she is just divine, and the first girl in the family since me!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Debbie Pulford, people smiling

My obsession with Cocoa Vanilla Studios Midnight collection continues, but unless I get my hands on some more, it will soon be all gone :(

I flipped the sketch to scrap my portrait orientation photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you again soon

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx