Friday, May 3, 2019

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello there friends

It is reveal day at Scrap Plezier.

Another super simple layout where I dug deep into my stash and knocked over another photo of my youngest son. 

I am back to loving white cardstock backgrounds so started with a sheet of Kaisercraft Smooth White.  I cut some different width strips from a Vicki Boutin 12x12 paper pad and adhered them to the base.  I then folded the long edges for texture.  I glued a Kaisercraft Distress Photo Overlay to my photo.  Once in place, I took 2 older packs of Kaisercraft diecuts - Game On and Off the Wall, and placed these around my photo.  I journalled on a tag from the Game On collection, tied a bow with some twine, added some strips of Simple Stories Basic washi paper strips, added the date to a tab, created the title with American Craft Thickers and Simple Stories alpha stickers, and finished with some plain brand puffy tiny stars.


Shows you can mix your manufacturers - old with new.






Thanks so much for stopping by today - hope to see you again soon

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx