Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is reveal day at Sunny Day Crafting and challenge #57 is P for Pink .

Now, you all know at least 2 things about me:
1.  I have only boys to scrap so very rarely use pink (which is sooooo disappointing when all the gorgeous new collections have copious amounts of pink in them)
2.  I am the worlds worst card maker.

So, you can imagine how I may have struggled with this challenge.  But challenge I did, and created a pink card :)



The strips are various branding strips and other bits from my stash.  The gold strips are Kaisercraft Washi Tape, and the greeting has been stamped onto some scalloped linen (7 Gypsies maybe) ribbon, sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang and embossed with gold embossing powder.

So why not head on over to the blog and join in the challenge?  And whilst you are there check out the amazing projects created by my fellow teamies :)

Deb xx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx