Sunday, October 1, 2017

Off the Rails October 1 Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

Daylight Savings confused me today so I am quite late with my first project as a Design Team member at Off the Rails Scrapbooking :)

The moodboard for October is gorgeous and I thoroughly recommend you pop on over, check it out and enter!!

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Here is my interpretation:



I rarely get the chance to scrap with pink, so I chose pink as my colour to go with Grey and white.

The background paper is from Kaisercraft PS I Love You collection, as are the punched strips.
These were punched with a Martha Stewart punch and all edges inked in Lawn Fawn Hippo.

I used a Urban Artist Decorative stencil with Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle texture paste and whilst it was still wet sprinkled some Nuvo Sparkle Dust Rose Quartz over it.  Whilst waiting for that to all dry,  I embossed the wood veneer title with WOW embossing powder British Summer and the Nuvo Sparkle Dust.


















Once the stencilling was dry, I took a Kaisercraft Oriental Calligraphy stamp and stamped around the stencilled edges in Lawn Fawn Hippo and Tim Holtz Distriss Ink in Picked Raspberry

























To finish off the layout I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Wild at Heart ephemera and Sparkles, as well as some washi tape.
























Hope you are inspired to try out our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today

Deb  xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx