Friday, October 20, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog today with a quick and easy Kaisercraft layout.

I have a layout for you today using the Kaisercraft Wildflowers collection.  To start the layout I took 2 Tim Holtz rubber mounted stamps and a grey stamp pad and randomly stamped the images in the centre of the background.  I cut strips from a number of the Wildflower collection papers and placed them, mixed with some 12” stickers in a vertical manner over the background stamping.  I also added some strips of Kaisercraft Glitter tape in green.  I placed my photo in the middle of the strips, and added diecuts and stickers from the Wildflowers collection.  To finish I splattered inks in matching colours, and placed some sequins and tiny flower stickers.






































































Thanks for dropping by - let me know what you think :)

Deb xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx