Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 3: My Scraproom Rules

Criteria is up at Scrapping Outback for week 3 of My Scraproom Rules, and this week is a doozy :)

Alecia sure has challenged us - more with what we have to SAY than what we have to use.
It is a Mystery Box Challenge and the only product we can use is what is in the Box:

Flour
Pastry
Oil
Mixed Herbs
Meat
Pasta and
Sugar

We have to translate the ingredients into scrapping supplies and explain the choice. Hmmmm?

The project doesnt have to be a layout, it can be a set of 4 cards or an OTP. Still!!

I havent finished the Pressure Test yet, so I cant really start on this challenge until I have that one completed. Wish me luck.

Any ideas??

Deb xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx