Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Studio Challenge Blog Reveal

Hello there friends

Today is reveal day for the second challenge in July for The Studio Challenges.  This fortnights challenge is Stars & Stripes.  Gee, this is a great one as there are so many connotations, not just July 4 for my American friends.

Here is my layout:






I used the Kaisercraft Stargazer Collection to create this layout of youngest son receiving the Coaches Award at his basketball presentation evening.  Its a shame the photos arent the best, as the gold accents, and title really make this layout.

Thanks for stopping by, I am really looking forward to seeing what you create for this challenge

Till next time,
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx