Friday, April 19, 2019

Scrap Plezier Reveal April 18

Hello there Friends

It is reveal day at ScrapPlezier, and for this layout I have dug deep into  my stash and used Fancy Pants Designs My Good Life collection


I have struggled to find any papers to scrap these photos of my youngest son after he injured his shoulder being bumped playing Aussie Rules football.  Then I came across an old Fancy Pants Designs paper pad hiding in my stash.  Perfect! The Good Life collection had the red I had been searching for.

I used a piece of Paper Arts Aged Weatherboards for the base.  I tore a strip of The Good Life Tokens, B side and then cut a rectangle 4.5"x 6" as well.  I punched the 2 short edges using a Fiskars punch.  I also used the same punch on a strip grey and white spot paper which I tucked under the torn strip and placed on the right hand side.  I cut a banner piece from the same grey and white paper to go under the photos.

I tore 2 strips off the red and white zig zag paper and also punched 3 banner flags from this paper.

To put the layout together,  I placed the piece of 6x6 diagonal stripe paper on the background.   I added the red and white zig zag strips either side.  I then adhered the large grey and white banner piece.   On top of this went the red scallop punched piece.   

I stuck the photos down and slipped a thin strip of grey and white spot paper behind each photo.

To finish off I used a number of buttons from The Good Life collection, and made my title with alphabet stickers from Simple Stories.


What can you do with a really old collection?

Thanks for dropping by today

Deb xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx