Saturday, March 16, 2019

Scrap Plezier

Hello Friends

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog with a layout created using the new Kaisercraft Breathe collection.




I used the new Kaisercraft Breathe collection to create this layout.

I printed 4 2x3 photos of my great niece Lucy, and decided to keep the layout fairly simple.  

I adhered the photo and then took a round dinner plate and lightly traced a circle.  I used a 1 and 1/8th inch circle punch and punched circles from quite a few sheets of the 6.5x6.5 paper pad.  I added some more circles from the Collectibles pack and die cut page from the paper pad.

I adhered them over my traced circle, adding the larger diecuts for definition.  I then overlapped the circles in 3 places, and added 3 buttons.

I embossed my chipboard title in Ranger Navy embossing powder and heat set it.

I finished the layout by adding some punched butterflies and a phrase strip from the Breathe sticker book.






Thanks for dropping by

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx