Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Scrap Plezier February Reveal



Hi There

I was up on the Scrap Plezier blog with my first layout for February using an older Kaisercraft collection - Scrap Yard.
Today I have used an older Kaisercraft collection - Scrap Yard to create with.


I started with a sheet of Loft for the base and used offcuts of Garage, Rusty, and Rafters to create the layers. My photo was matted with Garage and some Kaisercraft corrugated card.


I added branding strips from Garage, Rafters, and Copper for more layers. I finished the layout with some stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet, a title using Remarks alpha stickers, a metal clock embellishment and a Little B basketball sticker.
 


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my layout

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx