Sunday, October 7, 2018

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Only a couple of days behind with this reveal at Scrap Plezier

Using A lot of different Kaisercraft collections to prove they are all mix and match :)



The aim of this layout was to show that you can combine a number of Kaisercraft collections to create a cohesive project. 

I started with a sheet if Misty Mountains - Light Leaks for the base.  I then took a Kaisercraft 6x6 Stencil - Tribal Collage, and added some Kaisercraft paint to some texture paste to pass through the stencil.


Whilst this was drying I matted my photo in Stargazer - Orbit (B side) and Bow & Arrow - Forest (B side) and also created more layers, and strips, as well as some flags  with Stargazer- Orbit (B side) and gold foiled piece from the 6x6 paper pad, Blue Bay - embossed piece from the paper pad, Chase Rainbows - Doily pattern from paper pad, and Havana Nights - Lush (B side).



I then took a stamp from the Circles set and using black ink randomly stamped on the background.  Once dry I made a watercolour wash with some Kaisercraft paints and painted some of the circles.  I finished by flicking and splattering the paint over the background.  



I put my layers together and placed my matted photo on top, finishing with some word strips from a Kaiser sticker book and my title.



I think it definitely proves you can mix your Kaisercraft collections very effectively.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you like my layout :)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx