Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Inspired by Colour - Scrap Plezier challenge

Hello my scrappy friends

The October Inspired by Colour challenge at Scrap Plezier is a beauty - black and mustard!



I tackled a canvas for this challenge after seeing many beautiful creations on Instagram and Youtube.

Mine looked so much better, design wise, before I stuck everything down, but you get that sometimes.

All in all I am happy with how it turned out


Lots of cogs, chipboard, metal embellishments, resin embellishments, even a lock and a key - all coloured with lots of different mists to try and create the mustard colour on the black background.

I hope I was able to inspire you all in some small way

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx