Sunday, May 20, 2018

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends,

I am back again with a Kaisercraft layout created for Scrap Plezier.


Have you seen a collection online that you werent so sure about and thought it wasn’t to your taste?  Well the Kaisercraft Misty Mountains ticked that box for me.  That is, until I saw it in real life.  It is nowhere near as purple as I expected it to be, therefore I used it for this layout of my nephew with his son.
 
I started by printing the photo in black and white, that helped with matching with the Misty Mountains collection. I used a piece of Light Leaks as the base for the layout.  I then tore 2 strips from a piece of Moody, and also tore a piece of Agate for the top layer. I then cut a piece from Light Leaks and distressed the edges, and also a piece from Moody and distressed all 4 edges of that as well.  I took another piece of Agate and cut a banner in one end, again distressing all edges.  I layered these under the photo and added half a doily.  I rolled some of the corners for dimension.  I added a branding strip from the Factory 42 collection as my title, and cut a saying out of the Divine paper.  I attached some heart stickers from the 12x12 Misty Mountains sticker sheet, added some stickers from one the Kaiser Stationery sticker books and finished off with some Kaisercraft Antique Gold mist splatters.
 

I love how this layout turned out and proved that what is first considered predominately female colours can be used successfully on a male layout.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I would love to see a layout you have created using the Misty Mountains collection.

Deb xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx