Thursday, May 10, 2018

Scrap Plezier April 30 Reveal









Hello Scrappy Friends

Here is my 3rd layout for Scrap Plezier for April



Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy collection. In case you havent worked it out, I just love this collection.

For this layout I have used the Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy collection and some stickers from one of the many Kaiser Stationery Sticker books.
 
I decided to use a black and white photo as the colours in the photo were hard to match.
 
I used a sheet of Plaster Rose for the base. I matted my photo with Blue Fields, then cut a wide strip of Cobalt and B side of Blue Fields and placed vertically under my photo.  I cut a right angle triangle and a 2cm strip from a sheet of Blue Posy.  The triangle was placed in the top left hand corner and the strip went along the bottom.
 
I used some diecuts from the Collectibles pack, some stickers from the sticker sheet and some flag, banner and word stickers from the sticker book.  I finished with a splatter of gold mist.

Thanks for stopping by

Deb xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx