Saturday, June 3, 2017

My Time To Craft Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is reveal day at My Time to Craft, and this fortnight the challenge is "Down on the Farm".

























Again, I have chosen to create a 8.5"x11" layout.  Am really loving the challenge of the rectangular page, lol.

Firstly I created my background on white cardstock.  To do this I drew some triangles, then coloured them with Prima Metallic Accents - which are metallic semi-watercolours.  After the triangles dried, I went around them with a Sharpie Paint Pen.  I used the same pen to outline the layout, as well as the largest photo mat.
















I then put together the rest of the layout





















Thanks for dropping by today, I really hope you have a go at this challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx