Thursday, June 22, 2017

Creative Inspirations Challenge - Scraplift

Hello Scrappy Friends

Last Thursday (15th) was my reveal day at Creative Inspiration for the Thursday Scraplift.

This is my last creation as a DT member at Creative Inspiration after deliberating long time as whether I would continue, I made the difficult decision to stand down at the end of my term.  This has been an awesome forum to be a DT member of, for 18 months, and I hope to find the time to pop in every now and then and join in on the challenges.  Congratulations to the new and returning DT members at Creative Inspiration.

Now on to my challenge.

I chose this layout by LisaM from October last year to scraplift.
1706 Thursday Scraplift Example LisaM.JPG

I loved the watercolour media on the background, and just knew it was calling me to scraplift.

Here is my lift:
170615 Thursday Scraplift.jpg

I used the awesome Kaisercraft Bombay Sunset collection and matched my Prima Watercolours to match.

I love how it turned out and I trust that Lisa isnt too disappointed with my lift effort.

Thanks for dropping by



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx