Saturday, July 9, 2016

More Birthday Bash Inspiration

Day 6 challenge was designed by the fabulously talented Louise B:


My challenge is to create a baby card or layout without using pink or blue. I made two cards- one using coral/peach and the other mint green.
Image

Day 7:
Colleen came up with this great challenge:

It is time to start thinking about getting some of my Christmas cards made so this is a perfect challenge to help you get started as well. So let me see some Christmas cards. 

Image

Day 8 was designed by Karen:

Good Morning, 
Day 8 challenge deals with a Quilt Inspired Card using your scraps 
To make mine these are the measurements I used for an A2 card 
4 -- 1 1/4 square (patterned colored paper) 
1 -- 2 5/8 suare (polka dot paper). On this sheet you have to cut 4 lines on each side at the center 
Slip the 1 1/4 square going the same way 
Put something in the center -- I used bling 
Band near the bottom to put your Greeting 4 X 5 1/4 
I added extra pink as backing for the patern & backed greeting & added more bling 
All this was done using scraps 
Here it is: 
Image 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx