Sunday, March 1, 2020

Lets Get Sketchy March Sketch Reveal



Hello Friends,

Wow its March already - time sure does seem to fly by the older we get!

Over at Lets Get Sketchy the March sketch has been revealed, and it is another super one. 

Lots of white space if that is what u=you like :)

My example:

I have used the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Happiness collection to scrap these photos from my work Christmas dinner in December 2019.  Although the photos have red and green, I think they go perfectly with the bright happy colours of the collection.

Some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you find time to enter the challange - cant wait to see what you create with the sketch.

Till next time,
Deb xx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx