Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lets Get Sketchy Mid month reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends, I am behind again.  I really dont know where time flies to!!  One day soon I will get my life in order and my act together and post when I am supposed to.

Until then, here is the wonderful April 15 sketch from Lets Get Sketchy, and my example:




I love the Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy collection. Iran out of hearts from the Collectibles pack so used the only one I had as a template and hand cut some more from some scrap paper. I also fussy cut some flowers for embellishments and used a piece of butter muslin for texture under the photo.

thanks for stopping by today - hope to see your creation at Lets get Sketchy

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx