Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting

Hello Scrappy Friends

My final project for this term at Sunny Day Crafting is live on the blog.  The challenge this week was Z = Zebra, and I found this gorgeous sticker on a Kaisercraft sticker sheet from an old collection - Party Animals.  He is so cute, I just had to fussy cut him and use him :)





I made a card, a very simple card at that!  I used a Martha Stewart doily as the base, added some stickers, enamel dots and a wood veneer butterfly, and embossed my sentiment with Lindy's Stamp Gang  Purely White embossing powder. 

I want to take this opportunity to thank Janis for having me on the DT at Sunny Day Crafting for this term and urge you all to check out the weekly challenges which are loaded each Wednesday


thanks for stopping by today - please let me know what you think :)

I will be back later in the week with a reveal for Scrap Plezier..

Deb xx
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx