Saturday, November 4, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends,

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog with my first Kaisercraft reveal for November, and this month our theme is Christmas.

A very simple layout I know, but that is me - simple!!
The tree is not mine, it is a picture I found on the internet.
























My first Kaisercraft layout for November features 2 older Christmas Collections – Merry Medley and Frosted.  I used a 12x12 piece of the Merry Medley collection for my base.  I then took some scraps from the Frosted 6.5x6.5 paper pad and made some layers.  I matted my photo onto a piece from the same pad.  I took a piece of sheer ribbon and tied a bow around the bottom of the photo (most appropriate as it is a Christmas tree with gifts under it).   I then added diecuts from the Frosted collection.  To finish the layout I added ink splashes using Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Tinsel, Dylusions in White Linen, and Kaisercraft Mist in Denim.  For a bit of sparkle I added some Kaisercraft Crystal Rhinestones.

Closeups:



























Thanks for stopping by today, please let me know you have been, and then head on over to Scrap Plezier blog for further inspiration :)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx