Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is reveal day at Scrap Plezier and I am up today!!

I love Kaisercraft, and I think that the Sage and Grace Collection is one of my all time favourites – so I chose that collection for this layout.  

Simple layers, under a couple of photos of my husband taken on our  extra long weekend trip to Sydney in May.   Add a doily, some stickers and diecuts for the Sage and Grace Collection, use a black Sharpie paint pen to out line all the layers and stickers, and there you have a simple layout that looks amazing (well, I think it does, lol).

























And some closeups:


























The photos do not do justice to the gorgeous colour palette of this collection.

Your thoughts??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx