Saturday, February 11, 2017

Creative Inspiration Saturday Allsorts Challenge and Reveal

It is Saturday Allsorts day at Creative Inspiration.
I have chosen a colour inspiration board off Pinterest for us to use as a base for a tag today.
170211 Sat All Sorts Inspiration.jpg
Look at all those luscious colours - pink, teal, orange and pale blue.
I would love for you to make a tag using these colours.
Here is my tag and some close ups:
170211 Sat Allsorts Tag.jpgFunky Art tag closeup a.jpgFunky Art tag closeup b.jpg
You have until the end of the month to join in the challenges at Creative Inspiration - we have a new challenge each day, along with a Mini Crop for 9 days at the end of each month.
Thanks for dropping by today - I appreciate it!

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx