Friday, January 20, 2017

Creative Inspirations January Mini Crop

Its mini crop time at Creative Inspirations and you have until the 29 January to play along.

Again, this year, my theme for the mini crop was 'A Year in Review", but this year I did something a bit different

Last year my Year in Review project was a layout.  This year I wanted to do something different. So, I spent some time on Youtube and found this amazing tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-yymOqQJ0U.  I was hooked, and knew that this is what I wanted to create for my mini crop project.
It took me just a day to create, so not at all time consuming.
The hardest part was photographing it, lol.
The instructions give 8 double pages,and 7 pockets.  The size of the album was problematic for the number of photos I wished to use. So I used washi tape to stick together a number of photos and then stuck them into the album.  Due to the size and space available, embellishing was minimalistic, lol, jut a few stickers here and there.  The tags contain all the journalling for 2016.
1701 Jan Mini Crop example.jpg
Bigger pics











 Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you all at Creative Inspiration real soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx