Monday, December 19, 2016

Creative Inspiration Mini Crop

Hello Scrappy Friends

It is Mini Crop time at Creative Inspiration, and my challenge to you is to use those traditional Christmas colours, eg red, green, gold, and create a non Christmas project

I have scrapped a photo taken at the recent Australian Schools Basketball Championships where my youngest sons College team won the right to represent Tasmania.  Because of a uniform clash for the second game of the tournament, our boys had to wear an alternate strip which just happened to be white, green and red - lucky me I say
Dec 16 Mini Crop.jpg
You have until the 25th to join in the fabulous challenges the DT have set for the mini crop.

Head on over, you know you want to :)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx