Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Scrapping Clearly Australia Day Cyber Crop





I have been scrapping up a storm lately and participated in the Scrapping Clearly Australia Day Cyber Crop played out on Facebook, and hosted by the amazing Rikki Graziani, and the DT girls of Scrapping Clearly.

There were 6 challenges, and an extra one that wasnt 'compulsory', as well as a number of games over a 5 day period.












































































And a bonus blind crop:


Wow, 7 layouts - I did impress myself, lol.

And..... to top of all that work, and add a cherry on top, I won some prizes for layout #3, Miss my dad, and layout #5 Me, and I won Queen of the Crop for my 6 layouts :)

How excited was I?

A huge thank you to Kylie and the gals at Scrapping Clearly for making this a most memorable cyber crop for me.

I will be participating the the next one - you can bet on that!!

Thanks for dropping on by, and my next post will be my first monthly challenge at Turtle Soup - looking forward to sharing that one.


Deb xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx