Thursday, November 26, 2015

My first reveal at Sketches in Thyme :)

Woohoo, it is almost time for my first DT reveal at Sketches in Thyme.

This is the sketch I had to work with:



and here is my layout:

























I used some of my favourite Maja Designs papers, with lots of covered chipboard and ink splatters.

The photo is not the best as I took it off a video of Sam clearing 1.93m at the high jump at the Oceania Area Athletics Championships in Rarotonga, Cook Islands, June 2014, whilst representing Regional Australia in the U20 boys Octathlon.  This jump qualified him to represent Tassie at the 2015 Australian Junior and Age Championships which were in Sydney in March this year.  He finished 4th in the Octathlon - a mere 40 points off a bronze medal.  An awesome effort

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you head on over to Sketches in Thyme and enter the challenges, which run all month.

Deb x

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Love those stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Kim, and for dropping by :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx