Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guess what?

I have been appointed to the DT at Twisted Sketches.  The amazingly beautiful and talented Anam has taken the plunge and given me a gig, lol.  Lets all hope she doesnt regret it.

My fellow DTers are:
Team A:
Ali
Carol Levesque
Deb Pulford (thats me)
Elena Mazza
Esther
Genie
Jenny
Karen
Kirsty
Laura Madden
Lee-Anne
Monica Sanchez
Shannon Stout
Tracey-lihanne Lane
and Team B:
Chas
Claire Richards
Emily
Ginger Demmert
Helen Eddie
Iben
Jackie
Jing
Kate
Laura Drahozal
Rachel
Sheena
Tiffany

You really should drop by these very talented ladies - they are all inspirational.

The first sketch for the new DT is up at Twisted Sketches, so why not head on over and check out what the rest of the amazingly talented Team A have done.  And while you are there have a look around and check out the fabulous past sketches.  I am sure you will find something to excite you and get you in the scrapping mood.

But, drum roll........................

Here is my very first layout for Twisted Sketches.  It was my DT application, put together at the very last minute, hence the terribly inept scan.

























I guess you now need to get on over and check out how my fellow team members can inspire you

Deb ♥

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout sketch Deb, and I'm sure they are going to love your wonderful work. Cong Rats on the Gig!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx