Friday, August 19, 2011

Yabba, dabba doo

The new DT has been announced at Nuts about Sketches, and guess what?  I am joining these amazing gals for a 6 month term  - yah me, and them.

Agnieszka vel Bellaidea
Amy Coffey
Ange Weisbeck - Returning
Anna Mills - Returning
Candace Harrison
Cathy Sanders - Returning
Juliann Marchant - Returning
Leah Crowe
Marilyn Peter - Returning
Melinda Gallagher
Sabrina Poole - Returning
Sarah Utting - Returning
Shawn Lahr - Owner
Sheila Ho
Valerie Charlot
 Ladies, I cant wait to begin work with you all.  Thank you Shawn, for the vote of confidence.

I have Septembers sketches and they are fabulous - cant wait to share them with you :)

Deb xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx