Thursday, October 4, 2018

Looking for a challenge?

Hi Friends

If any of you are looking for a challenge, head on over to Off the Rails Scrapbooking and have a go at our October challenge:

October Challenge Reveal - Recycle moodboard inspiration by the DT

Hi Off the Rails fans

This month we welcome you to our blog and encourage you to create something using the moodboard below and include a recycled item.




Luciana W


I love recycling materials in my projects. I used the bottom of a box, flowers made with coffee strainer and plant peels.


Louise



My recycled item is the "Cars" emblem - cut from the original showbag and mounted on black cardstock.





This month you are playing for two wonderful prizes from our generous sponsors




&

Just Imagine Crafts Kreaxions Circle Cutter.... Best ever circle cutter - small, compact, cuts on smaller surface and up to 10" circle. It's amazing.


My tutorial will be live at 9am on the 7th :)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx