Lets Get Sketchy is looking to add 2-4 more members to add to our already fabulous Design Team. The DT term will run from January 1, 2018 through June 1, 2018 and could very well be extended after that time. You will be responsible for 2 layouts a month as well as commenting on entries each week. I am only looking for dedicated members who do not mind commenting on entries and are able to upload their projects promptly.
Why apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others
- You will be a part of an amazing group of women and develop lifelong friendships with women from all over the world.
- Your work will be featured on Facebook and Instagram.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- You MUST be a follower of our blog
- Complete 2 projects a month (you will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participants entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 6 month term (Beginning January 1, 2018)
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the LGS blog.
How to apply: PLEASE TAKE NOTE TO ALL OF THE CRITERIA LISTED BELOW!
- Leave a comment below indicating you would like to apply;
- Add our link and DT call to your blog and share;
- Create a layout from the sketch below and email it to email@example.com (include links to your blog and any online gallery)
- You MUST have a Facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook.
Design Team Call Sketch
Anyone interested in applying please send your application firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put DT call in the subject line. Please add links to your blog and any online galleries.
We are accepting applications through December 12, 2017. New design team members will be notified by December 13th. If selected, your Design Team call entry will be your first reveal. This is an open call, what that means is, I have the right to close this call at any time if I feel all the positions have been filled. The first reveal will be January 1, 2018
No previous DT experience needed.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! International members ARE welcome to apply!