Hello everyone and welcome BACK to Colorful Creations! Some of you may remember us from the days of old and many of you may not. Colorful Creations was original formed in 2008 on the Ning Forum. We enjoyed a successful run but closed our doors in 2011 due to hectic schedules and life changes. Well guess what, we are back and we are looking for a few talented and creative scrappers/crafters to be on our design team.
Colorful Creations will consist of a variety of challenges ranging from sketches to layouts, from mixed media to off the page, from color combos to mood boards and whole lot more! There will be something for everyone!
So if you are a Jack of all trade and a master of none, then this is the team for you! LOL. Our terms will run for 3 months with the initial term beginning February 1, 20176 to May 1, 2017 and could very well be extended after that time. The design team would be asked to complete 2 projects per month. You must be a flexible crafter as our projects will have a wide range. You will also be asked to comment entries each week. I am only looking for dedicated members.
Why apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others
- To be on the ground floor of an up and coming blog
- You will be a part of an amazing group of women and develop lifelong friendships with women from all over the world.
- Your work will be featured on Facebook and Pinterest.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- You MUST be a follower of our blog
- Complete 2 projects a month (you will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participants entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 3 month term (Beginning February 1, 2017 thru May 1, 2017
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the Colorful Creations blog.
How to apply:
- FIRST become a new follower of this blog
- Leave a comment below indicating you would like to apply
- Add our link and DT call to your blog
- Email 3 samples of your work that best represents your style to firstname.lastname@example.org with DT call in the subject line
- Provide links to your blog and any online galleries.
- Place our DT call on your blog to help get the word out.
- You MUST have a Facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook
No previous DT experience needed to apply. Call will be open until January 15th. The first challenge will go live February 1st! This is an open call, when means that the call can be closed at any time we feel all slots have been filled.
International members ARE welcome to apply!