Saturday, December 31, 2016

My Time to Craft Reveal

Good Morning Scrappy Friends

It is reveal day at My time to Craft -  a fortnightly challenge blog.

Todays challenge was "Something New", and boy did the DT interpret this in different ways :)

My interpretation was scrappy stash - specifically a Personal Planner from Kaisercraft that I bought, amongst a lot of other goodies,  with some vouchers from my LSS that I received for Christmas - thank you my darling boys xx
Planner - Sml Navy with Rose Gold Foil Accent
It is navy blue with gold foil accents - and I just love it.  Reasonably priced as well!!

So, for the challenge I 'decorated' the first week of January pages.



















And some close ups:




















It was quite easy to do, knowing when to stop was the difficult decision, lol.

Thanks for dropping by here, hope you get a chance to play along at My time to Craft - see you there real soon

Deb xx

4 comments:

  1. Just love this, I never thought about decorating my diary! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Happy New Year to you & yours hun
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite addictive Shell, you should try it :)

      Delete
  2. Just love this, I never thought about decorating my diary! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Happy New Year to you & yours hun
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely work.

    Meena
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx