Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow, has it really been this long?

Life has a way of changing a lot of things, and my life has been way too busy for a lot of different reasons *sad face*

Scrapbooking has taken a very far backseat these past months, but as things have settled down at last, I am about to get creative again :)

I have signed up for the Chopped competition at Ch{all}enge Masters, and have almost finished the first challenge, which is to use the colour Lime Green, circles and paint. A nice and easy challenge to start the competition. Thanks Terri :)

Black with 2 is being relaunched in April and Eve is currently on the look out for a Design Team - applications close Saturday 19 March - you better hurry and get those applications in.

Of course, if you are looking for some inspiration, go and check out Color Combos Galore, and even attempt the colour challenges there - I will be doing #183 very soon.

Ok, thats about it for now - I will be back soonish with my Ch{all}enge Masters layout.

Missed everyone heaps,
Deb xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx