Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ch{all}enge Masters Chopped Week 2

Poor Terri couldnt *chop* anyone from week one of the Ch{all}enge Masters competition so everyone made it through to week 2 -phewww.

Week 2 criteria is to use yellow, scallops and dimensional flowers.

Well......as the mother of boys and the aunty of nephews, yellow is not a colour I use a lot esp now that the boys are older and have left primary school, so I hunted hi and lo through my pp scraps and found some I could use.

This is the outcome:


I normally scan my lo's but I really wanted the dimensional flowers to stand out so I took a pic. IRL the lo isnt quite that gold, but I do like it. I embossed the scallop strip and the birdie was inked, coated with Glossy Crackle, and then painted with Mellow Yellow Glimmer Glaze. The doily was inked with Banana Pudding Chalkboard Glimmermist, as were some of the flowers.

What ya think?

Deb xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx