Sunday, February 10, 2019

The Studio Challenges

Hi There

I am super excited to be joining the design team at The Studio Challenges.  Anna has awesome 2-weekly challenges, and the first one for February is to scraplift a fellow design team member.

This challenge was really easy for me as I am a massive Lisa-Marie Watling fangirl!!

I chose this layout of Lisa-Marie's to scraplift.

I love all the layers Lisa-Marie incorporates onto her layouts, I adore the distressing and get all gooey eyed, lol, over the texture.  What can I say?  Yep, a massive fangirl :)

Here is my take:
No photo description available.

I tried to emulate the background with a stencil and ink, I coloured the cut file leaves with Distress Oxide and coloured the butter muslin with brown ink.

I love how this turned out and I hope Lisa-Marie isnt too disappointed.

Head over to The Studio Challenges blog and check oout the other new designers and their takes on this challenge - would love to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by

Deb xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx