Thursday, October 12, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog today with a Kaisercraft layout


Have you ever wondered what to do with the branding strips from the 12x12 patterned papers?  Well wonder no more – use them as stripes on your layout!!  I took a number of branding strips for the Kaisercraft Indigo Skies, Sage and Grace and Basecoat  collections and added some random paper strips from Indigo Skies and a couple of 12” stickers, and placed them diagonally across my page.  I took a black and white photo an matted it on a piece of Indigo Skies, placing some cheesecloth between the mat and the photo for added texture.  I added some diecuts from the Indigo Skies Collectibles, and a phrase sticker from the sticker sheet.  I finished the layout with splatters on ink and some large sequins.  Another easy, but very effective layout using leftovers!!





























Thanks for stopping by today - let me know what you think

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx