Thursday, August 10, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends,

It was my reveal day on the Scrap Plezier blog on Sunday, but I have been sick so havent had a chance to share with you all until now :(

























During a tidy up I came across this photo of my husband and eldest son.  My son was 15 weeks old in the photo, and turns 21 in October, so you can see I do not scrapbook chronologically!!  I took some Kaisercraft Mist in Olive and Lime Green and mixed some together to create a colour I liked, and was more matched to the papers, with a Kaisercraft stencil on the white cardstock background.   When dry, I splattered some of the mixture. I then took some papers from the 6.5x6.5 Bow and Arrow collection paper pad and layered over the stencilled background.  I mounted the photo onto another piece from the collection.  I finished off this rather simple layout with some wood veneer, pearls, and  diecuts all from Kaisercraft.  I drew a border around the outside edge of the cardstock to ground all the elements.
 

I hope my layout inspires you all to pull our some old photos and scrap them

Some Closeups:






















So what do you think about that?

Thanks for stopping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx