Sunday, June 4, 2017

Scrap Plezier Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

I am up on the Scrap Plezier blog today with another Kaisercraft layout.























I took 3 sheets from the Blue Bay paper pad and cut them into different size strips.  I made sure that the photo and the strips were all the same size.  I placed the strips down the centre (almost) of the page and placed my photo between them.  I added some die cuts from the Collectibles pack, as well as some Kaiser Lucky Dip wood veneer Cogs and some Kaiser Pearls in Chocolate and Ice Green.  The title alphas are Thickers Campfire, and the Washi Tape is from my stash and the fine splatters were made with Tattered Angels Glimmermist in Suede.
 

A nice and simple layout.

Some closeups:





















Thanks so much for stopping by today - I would love for you to leave me a comment to let me know what you think of my layout :)

Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx