Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Scrap Plezier Moodboard Reveal

Hello there Scrappy Friends

It is the monthly Moodboard reveal at Scrap Plezier today, and May's moodboard is divine.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Dont you agree?

Anyhoo....here is my take on it - using Kaisercraft of course :)

























I love Kaisercraft Collectibles diecuts – they are so very versatile and match collections other than the one they were produced for.
 

For this layout, I used a piece of Kaisercraft Indigo Skies as the base.  I gesso’ed the centre of the paper so I could apply some wet mediums.  After the gesso was dry I took a Kaisercraft stencil and used white texture paste through it.  When that was dry I coloured the design with Prima Metallic Accents semi watercolour paints.  After that dried I smooched on some Glimmermist in Crème de Chocolat and Mr Hueys Colour Mist in Powder Blue.  Again, after that was dry I did some stamping with a Kaisercraft Stamp – Vintage Fence and Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.  

Finally I could start of the paper part of my layout.  I cut down 3 sheets of paper from the Kaisercraft 6.5 x 6.5 paper pads – Blue Bay and Wildflower.  I cut some sections from Scrapmatts Hexagon Mesh chipboard and coloured them with Pinecone VersaColour.  I also inked all pieces of patterned paper, including the base piece in Pinecone.  I stuck the photo, papers and chipboard down and then grabbed my collection of Collectibles, lol.  This is where the versatility comes in – I used diecuts from 3 other collections – Ubud Dreams, Sea Breeze, and Time Machine.  I used one of the diecuts as my title, added some hexagon brads, and finally some Kaisercraft Pearls.

Some closeups:






















I would love to see what you create with this awesome moodboard.

Thanks for stopping by today




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx