Saturday, April 1, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Reveal

Hello Scrappy Friends

Its April 1 so that means a new monthly challenge at Sunny Day Crafting.

This month the challenge is ..... Spring

There are some lovely projects on the blog, and here is mine:

























A very simple layout using some Cocoa Vanilla Make A Wish pp strips, a doily, Tim Holtz Collection Floral stencil with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in  Lemon Sorbet, Aquamarine, and Powder Blue.  I also used Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder in Mango Blaze, and Spearmint (the first time I have used these and I need to practice my technique, lol).  I added some Pink Fresh Felicity puffy sequins, Amy Tangerine Alyx thickers, Cocoa Vanilla Sparkle Enamel Dots, Cocoa Vanilla Wood Veneer word arrow, splatters with Glimmermist Lime Twist, and stamping with a Prima Rossi Belle stamp.







See what I mean about practicing the Shimmer Dust technique - looks a mess to my eyes.














Thanks so much for dropping by

Till next time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx