2017 Design Team Call!
Lets Get Sketchy is looking to add 2-4 more members to our already fabulous Design Team. The DT term will run from April 15, 2017 through July 15, 2017 and could very well be extended after that time. You will be responsible for 2 layouts a month as well as commenting on entries each week. I am only looking for dedicated members. If you are interested and would like to be considered for a position then here is what you need to do:
Why apply for our team?
- To be inspired and to inspire others
- You will be a part of an amazing group of women and develop lifelong friendships with women from all over the world.
- Your work will be featured on Facebook and Instagram.
What is expected of our Design Team?
- You MUST be a follower of our blog
- Complete 2 projects a month (you will be given challenges at least a month in advance).
- Comment on participants entries (THIS IS A MUST!). Any team member not adhering to this rule will be promptly removed from the team so please make sure you can do this before applying.
- Commit to a 3 month term (Beginning April 15, 2017)
- Keep an active blog that is updated frequently
- Post our challenge and your project on your blog on reveal day and link back to the LGS blog.
How to apply: PLEASE TAKE NOTE TO ALL 6 OF THE CRITERIA LISTED BELOW!
- Leave a comment below indicating you would like to apply
- Add our link and DT call to your blog
- Provide links to your blog and any online galleries.
- Create a layout from either of the sketch below
- You MUST have a Facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook
Design Team Call Sketch
Anyone interested in applying please send your application firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put DT call in the subject line.
We are accepting applications through March 23, 2017. New design team members will be notified by March 24th. If selected, your Design Team call entry will be your first reveal. This is an open call, what that means is, I have the right to close this call at any time if I feel all the positions have been filled. The first reveal will be April 15th.
No previous DT experience needed.
I can't wait to see what you come up with! International members ARE welcome to apply!