Thursday, February 4, 2016

Turtle Soup Scraplift Thursday Challenge

Good Morning All,

Thank you for joining me in the Thursday scraplift challenge at Turtle Soup

I have chosen this awesome layout by LisaM
Image

I just adore the white space, the kraft background, the mix of patterned papers, the stitching, the splatters - oh boy, guess I love everything about it :)

I would love you to create a project, using this layout as inspiration, but you must use at least 3 different patterned papers, and either ink splatters or stitching (or both :) ).  You can create a card, a tag, an ATC, a layout, or even an OTP - your choice as long as you follow the challenge.

You have until Feb 29 to upload your creations into the Gallery and link back here.

Here is my creation:

Image


Cant wait to see yours

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx