Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Monthly Pack

Very proud to be designing here
is available at Scrapville, and it is absolutely beautiful.  Email Janet and she will arrange a kit for you

March Monthly Pack.
My Private Happiness from The ScrapCake $25

I am excited about this month's Pack with all it's lovely soft colours and patterns, and matched up with the most beautiful embellishments. The Pack contains 2 x cardstock, 5 x DSPP, 2 x 7x12 DSPP, 3 mixed sized paper and material flowers, 3 x small paper flowers, lace trim, a bling runner strip, mixed matching journalling tags, and gorgeous foam Thickers. There's great product value in this pack. I really can't wait to see where your inspiration takes you. I hope you will get a lot out of this colourful pack, in both quantity and enjoyment. Our NEW Gorgeous Flowers will also be available in-store at Scrapville, and there is a wide range to choose from.
The Pack
Please note that there will be a limited number of packs available in store, and once they're gone they're gone! The Packs are available NOW.

There are also a few "Boy Themed" packs available - only whilst stocks last. A change in the colour of the Thickers, the the 3 mixed sized paper and material flowers, and the 2 x 7x12 DSPP sheets better co-ordinate. 

I really, really, really cant wait to design with these gorgeous papers and embellishments.  I hope the snail mail hurries up

Deb ♥

PS:  Exciting news soon - stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx