Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lasting Memories #51

Challenge #51 at Lasting Memories is to try something new and go a little out of your comfort zone. Maybe try a new technique (you can find some great ones on YouTube) or try a new product that you've been wanting to try and be sure to leave a comment on what you tried AND what you thought about it!!

Well, I got my hands on some of the new Pink Paislee Mistables - pp, diecut tags and  muslin scallop ribbons.  Wow, is this stuff gorgeous - and doesnt it smell?!?!

This is what I came up with:
























I inked the mistables pp in Tim Holtz Stormy Sky (blue) and Antique Linen.  The scalloped muslin I glimmermisted in Old Lace and Denim Blue, and the diecut tag I inked with Versafine Vintage Sepia.  Absolutely loved how everything worked out.  Trust me when I tell you it looks so much better in real life (I am still getting used to my new printer/scanner)

This challenge is also part of the DT call at Lasting Memories - so wish me luck.

Back soon with some more of the mistables :)

Deb xox

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your layout! One of these days I'm going to try the mist stuff. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories, and good luck with the DT Call!

    ~Ashley
    LM DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole color scheme of your layout! Misting.. .something I haven't attempted yet. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories. Good luck with the DT call.
    Michele
    LMDT Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful LO! The colors you used are great. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by today and leaving me a comment. I do so appreciate it very much. Deb xx