Have you seen this:
Here you will find all the detailed information that you will need to know to participate in our competition. This is THE place to ask any questions
* My Scraproom Rules is a scrapping competition based on cooking reality TV shows.
* This competition will run for 6 weeks starting on the 16th of May
* Each week one of the DT members will set you a challenge to complete.
* Challenges will be set on Mondays and will be due in the gallery by midnight on the following Sunday night.
* There will be no eliminations in this competition. Winners will be determined by a progressive score count (See scoring below).
* Scoring is done by both participants and the Design Team.
* Each week you will be asked to score every other layout out of 10 according to a set criteria. All participant scores for each person will then be averaged to give a weekly participant score. The DT will also each score out of 10. These scores will be added to the participant score to create an overall score out of 50.
* Any participants who do not submit their scores will risk losing their own scores for that week.
* Scores will NOT be posted publically. Only weekly standings will be published. (We wont be giving out scores at all, so please refrain from asking or PMing).
* Prizes may be given for weekly placings.
* The overall winners will be determined by a progressive score across the 6 weeks.
* Bonus points may be granted through out the competition at the discretion of the Design Team. This may include additional challenges, masterclass participation, etc..
* A MSR product kit will be available for you to purchase for use throughout the competition. This is not compulsory, but is strongly recommended.
* Random kits may include additional incentives such a s surprise points, challenge fast forward passes (advance notice of a challenge), etc.
* Supplies for the challenges are not restricted to these kits. Each challenge will outline the requirements for supplies.
* We are inviting some awesome guest teachers to teach MSR online Masterclasses. Participation is optional, but strongly recommended.
* MONDAYS: The host DT member will announce their challenge, and will initiate a chat thread for the week. This is the place to ask questions, or just chat.
* WEDNESDAYS: All participants must submit their scores for the previous week to Trudi by PM by midnight.
* THURSDAYS: Weekly placings and cumulative placings will be posted.
* FRIDAYS (Alternate) Masterclass.
* SUNDAY: All challenge entries due int he correct section of the gallery by midnight..
Wow, the fabulous gals at Scrapping Outback have done it again and produced another wowser of a competition. Lets see if I can complete this one? I'm game, are you?